Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Part 1 - Brooke Hogan In Cowboy Bill's Last Friday Night To Film Scenes For Her TV Show


Howdy, it's Rowdy,

In my other life, I was a stripclub DJ for 10 years straight in the 200 block of Duval. Sometime in 2006, a song by Brooke Hogan became an inside hit with my dancers. It was called, "About Us".

Anyhoo, I don't keep up with pop stars and TV stars careers, unless its country music, right?

So, last week, everybody at Cowboy Bill's was abuzz about Brooke Hogan coming into our club to film some scenes for her new TV show. I felt dumb as a garden hose as I have never watched an episode of Brooke Hogan's TV show as I don't get the cable channel its on. So I ask Irene, "Who is this girl? I know her name . . . I just can't picture her or why I might know her."

Irene tells me she's Hulk Hogan's daughter (Oh yeah, the hottie) and that she is now in her second year with a TV contract and that she is a pop star singer. Bingo! It clicked. I know had a reference point.

So I asked Irene to pull up any music video by Brooke because I knew I had been playing her song(s) at the strip club, I simply couldn't remember the name(s) of the songs. And this is one I used to get loads of requests from dancers to play while they were on stage:




We took a mess of photos in Cowboy Bill's when Brooke was in here, so without further adieu, here are some shots from the night she was in . . . I believe it was last Friday night. I can't remember as we were so busy with Super Bowl Sunday and all . . . If you're in town, better get down this week for Women's Week . . . and tonight is Ladies Night!

Enjoy,

Rowdy over and out

p.s. Be sure to watch the Sexy Bull Riding Contest tonight!














No comments: