Saturday, February 21, 2009

Another Cowboy Bill's "Thank-You" to Our Military Friends!



Howdy, it's Rowdy . . .

I just want to share a group thank-you from Cowboy Bill's staff and owners for the support our U.S. Military friends have given us in our short history.

As old readers of this blog know, I've also got two other blogs going on.

One is the news blog I construct every day,
www.a1anews.com

The other is one where I've begun to focus almost exclusively on videos, usually videos of Economic news, investment news, political news and so on. I call this blog
Rock Trueblood's Watchworld (Rock Trueblood is an old radio DJ handle I once had back in the 90s).

Which gets me back to my (our) thank-you to our military members and their families.

This morning, while working on news for the A1A News Daily, I ran across some videos which pertain to the finances of military member and their families. As I said on the Watchworld blog just a few minutes ago, as a vet (U.S. Army 1971-1974) I know what it's like trying to get ahead on military pay . . . especially when you're married and may have children too.

These five videos I've put together this morning on Rock Truelood's Watchworld concern the following topics:

1. Home buying strategies for military families

2. Financial preparations for deployment

3. Protect your family and your finances

4. Special savings opportunities for the military

5. Avoid scams that target the military

(I can't think of anything more anti-American than scumbags who make money preying on military members or their families who may not have financial acumen yet.)

That said, I hope you military members and their families can find some use for these five videos. Again, think of it as an extra thank-you from your friends at Cowboy Bill's Honky Tonk Saloon Key West. And don't forget, Thursday Night is Military Thursday's at Cowboy Bill's. Show your military I.D. on Thursday Night's and get 20% off all beverages and clothing.

And from now on, when I run across important military news (such as VA Benefits, Afghanistan, etc.) in video form . . . I will bring these news bits to your attention.

Okay troops, thats it for now...



See ya soon!

At ease, carry on

Sgt. Rock over and out

No comments: