Saturday, January 31, 2009

Rick Monroe Joins Jagermeister Tour To Pump "Honky Tonk Road Trip" Behind Pat Green and Randy Houser

Howdy, it's Rowdy with a quick note:

Rick Monroe Releases His New Single/Video, 'Honky-Tonk Road Trip' & Embarks On the Inaugural Jagermeister Country Tour With Pat Green/Randy Houser


Click on the headline above to read the press release . . .

The blog post immediately following this one has two versions of Rick's song "Honky
Tonk Road Trip" which I think will enter the Top Ten of the Country Charts or I'll eat my Cowboy Bill' s hat.I like the second version, the one on CMTV as it is better sound and much better definition in the video.


By the way, I played this video in the club last night from our DJ booth. The sound was mind blowing good coming out of our big PA.

"Honky Tonk Road Trip" . . . request it from your favorite country station now!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dang - he's opening for Pat Green?? Me and the girl wanted to go see him up in Tampa, but unfortunately I have to work, so that's out. It's definitely a good song, can't wait until these guys are back in town.