Thursday, August 6, 2009

First Photos From Battle of the Bars at the Schooner Wharf Last Sunday 2 Aug 09





We thank "Jeanette" for sending us 5 digital photos of last Sunday's Bar Wars in which Cowboy Bill's placed 2nd out of all the times.

As my camera is still not functional (it is being fixed) I ask any of you with photos of this event to send them to me at cowboybillskw@gmail.com and I'll be sure to post them.

Speaking of my camera, I bought a new flash attachment thinking it would work in place of the broken built in flash. (I have been wanting to step up to a professional flash attachment for some time.)

Anyhoo, that flash attachment does not work with the camera, so obviously something "in board" with the camera was broken. Hence, I sent it off to the manufacturer. Which means, I am still posting "old" photos and photos which you people submit.

So, if you folks have any digital photos for us, send them to me at cowboybillskw@gmail.com.

Thanks, and for all of you still asking me about DVDs of the Sexy Bull Riding Contests, we're working on it.


Again, thank you Jeanette for contributing these five photos to the Cowboy Bill's Blog.


p.s. There are some more photos, great photos, of all the teams in last Sunday's 16th Annual Battle of the Bars. Just click here and when you're on the opening page, just click the button which says "Next" to see the next page of photos.

There are many shots of Cowboy Bill, R.D., and our staff which made up our two teams: Cowboy Bill's and Cowboy Bill's Reloaded.

No comments: